Second Clash of Clans account

Hey guys it sure has been forever since I have posted anything, I thought the blog was losing popularity because I hadn't come back for so long but it still seems to be getting a steady amount of views each day. So I will continue to keep posting on here again.

First thing I want to talk about is the second clash of clans account I made. Things were starting to take a super long time on my main account so I decided to make another one just for fun when I have nothing to do on my other account.

I just started the account yesterday and here are the two progress shots that I have so far.


Day 1


Day 2


Here you can see the growth of my base over the fist two days. I will post some screenshots of my main account here pretty soon so you guys can see!

Also, I found a pretty cool social networking site made for gamers a while back, I haven't used it for a very long time but it looks like it is starting to get a much bigger user base so I decided to check it out again. Here is a link for anyone that wants to check it out. Player.me

Comments

Popular Posts