UnovaRPG - Full shiny team complete

Over the last few weeks I have been actively playing UnovaRPG in between League queues. I have been working pretty hard to get my first whole team to level 100, and just recently I have achieved this goal. Not only do I now have a full level 100 team, but they are all shinies.


My next goal is to complete the rest of the gym leaders. Then I plan to start on my full metal team.

On another note, I am now part of Team Dark Terror.

Also, I am now just starting to level pokemon for IC$, so if you have a pokemon you wish to be level 100 just message me in game and we can work out prices and such. Currently, I am in development of another website where you will be able to purchase pokemon training as well as brand new level 100 pokemon! I will post more information on that as I get more work done on it.

HERE you can check out my current team and profile!

Thank you for reading and please make sure to follow my blog if you enjoyed this post!
Please stay tuned for next time.




Comments

Popular Posts