Diablo 3 - Barbarian Level 70

Currently this is now the only other level 70 I have, other than my Monk, Wizard and Demon Hunter.

I don't really know what to say about leveling the barb other than I found it to be a lot more dry than other classes. It did not feel as rewarding to play a barbarian I found.
I don't really know how much more often I am going to be playing on my Barbarian other than to experiment with different builds and such.


This is slightly off-topic but I am planning on starting a new let's play video series to post on YouTube but I am having trouble deciding what game to play. I am currently thinking about doing either a Super Mario Bro's. game, a Pokemon game or an RPG such as guild wars 2 or even diablo 3. If you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts