Diablo 3 - Demon Hunter Level 70

Hello everyone, due to some technical difficulties with my blog I have not posted in quite some time, well in this period of time without posting I have still been gaming lots and lots of events have happened. Over the next few days I will be posting all the major posts that were missed while the blog was down.

To get us started, when the new Diablo 3 expansion - Reaper of Souls was released I instantly fell in love with it, this is for sure the Diablo they should have originally released. Within a few days of the initial release of RoS I was able to get my Demon Hunter from level 60 to level 60, it was my first goal.


Here is a screenshot of when I initially hit level 70, my first one of the expansion.


Here is a screenshot of what my DH currently looks like.

Please stay tuned for more posts! There are lots more coming!

Comments

Popular Posts