Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Introduction



You may have noticed already, but there are many other things to check out
on my website rather than just my blog. I made a page for guides quite
a while ago but to this day the page is still blank. I have always wanted
to write video game guides, I just never knew where to start. Now that I
have this website and my blog I feel like this is a good place to post,
and form a nice guide.

While I have wanted to make a guide for a while now, the main trouble for
me I think was finding a game to write a guide on. I did not want to sit
there and write a guide about a game that got boring very quickly, or that
I did not have much knowledge on.

So the game I am going to be making my first guide on is Assassins Creed:
Brotherhood. The Assassin's creed series has to be one of my favorite
video game series of all time. Seriously though, what is more fun then
running across the rooftops in medieval Rome and assassinating the
unsuspecting suspects.

Over the next week or so I will be putting some time aside to play through
Brotherhood, making a couple blog posts along the way. Once I have
completed the story mode I will be going back and creating in-depth guides
for each of the quests in the game, including a few side missions, hidden
tricks and such as well.

I am looking very forward to creating this guide, I hope you guys are too!
I would really enjoy making guides for the rest of the Assassin's Creed
games after this one, depending on how this one goes.

Thank you for reading today's post. Tune in tomorrow for another post.
I will post some screenshots soon of how my progress is going in story
mode.

Please don't forget to +1 and follow!

Comments

Popular Posts