Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Viewpoints and Fireballs

Hey there, it's been a few days now since my last post for Assassin's
Creed: Brotherhood. I have been busy in minecraft, creating many new
additions to my survival world.

Anyways, things have been going well, as of this post I have put in
about 3 hours in to the story mode. I am just starting to fully regain
my skills at this game again, so it is beginning to get a lot more
entertaining. Anyways, I got a few screenshots along the way.


 The Borgia Army is beginning their attack


Beautiful viewpoint in Rome.



Burning of the first Borgia tower


Well, I guess that concludes todays post. I hope you enjoyed the screen
shots. Don't forget to stop back for more. I will hopefully begin the
guide soon!

P.S - If the written guide goes well I have considered making a video
guide after as well!

Comments

Popular Posts