Minecraft - The Mining Begins

Ahh finally some action, since last post my focus has been primarily on trying to get a solid mine established so I can start raking in the rare ores.

My first step was creating a small area where the minecart track will arrive as well as a place to craft and store a few items.

This is what it looked like just after getting started.

After a little bit more work:




Here you can see the starting point for my open mine, I will just be hollowing out a very large area underground which I will hopefully fill with some neat underground structure in the future. You can also see the little crafting station from a different angle...

Aside from my open mine I have also been tunneling a straight path down so I can get to the lower levels. At the bottom of the staircase I made several small tunnels before running in to a large cave system, which I have yet to fully explore.




I have finally found enough resources to start creating the minecart track connecting my starter hut to the mine. So far the track is about half way completed, I am just in search of more gold at the moment.

Thats all for today guys!
Will post more as my mines get bigger and I get up to some more adventures!

Thank you for reading, please +1 and follow the blog!

Comments

Popular Posts