Runescape Progress 1

Well, has it ever been a long time since I have played some good ol' RuneScape. A weekend with my friend while watching his Auntie's house was all it took to get me hooked on this game again. Honestly, as soon as I arrived there we busted open the laptops and opened rs up, the next 24 hours pretty much went out the window, as we ended up sitting in one spot and playing rs for the entire day.

So I got some screenshots of my progress after the first 2 days of having my account. Progress is starting to come a long...



I will hopefully post another progress report fairly soon so stay tuned!

Got some runscape videos planned to to make sure to check out my YouTube channel and they should be there soon!

Thank you for stopping by for today's post! Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts