Runescape Progress 2

Wow, has it ever been a while since I posted my last RuneScape progress post. The main reason for this is the fact that my other account was actually banned, for reasons I will not share. After dealing with RuneScape support they confirmed that if I create a new account it WILL NOT be banned for the faults that my old account had.

I also decided it was time for me to try members. I have never had members in this game before but since to the ability to buy bonds in game with gold, and my friend giving me 10m, I thought it was time. It really does make the game way more fun, I will stick with a members account from now on.

So here we are, a week or so after the fact. As you can see I am starting to get my bank established.




Been working hard on my combat skills, already got some Carapace armor.




Got on of my friends to help me out with some gold!





As you can see here, skills are similar to what they were
on my old account before it got banned. Been working
on my combat skills a bit.





Next RuneScape progress post will include a video! I will continue to make a video for every third post in the future. The videos will feature more in-depth progress reports.


Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed today's post. Come back next time!

Comments

  1. Wow what a Great Information about World Day its very nice informative post. thanks for the post.
    osrs power leveling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts